Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kareena Will Bring In Her 30th Birthday In Latvia

Kareena Kapoor birthday 200x150
It isn’t going to be a very happy birthday for Kareena Kapoor on September 21st. She will be far away from home shooting for Sriram Raghavan’s Agent Vinod in Latvia. Earlier, in July, she missed her sister Karisma’s birthday since she was shooting in London with Shah Rukh Khan for Ra.1.The only bright spot in this birthday away from home is that Saif will be with her. And since Agent Vinod is a home production, Saif and Kareena are planning to fly down Kareena’s mother to Latvia for the birthday. Karisma cannot join them because of her baby.

Kareena expresses helplessness about her impossible schedules. “What can I do? I barely have time to breathe. I’ve just come to Mumbai for two days. I’ve been away for 25 days. Now I fly off to Latvia for over a month’s shooting,” said Kareena on Monday as she geared up to give all the time she could to promoting her new film We Are Family before flying out again.

Confirming that the shooting of Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine has indeed been postponed, Kareena says, “Madhur is still working on the script. We start shooting the film when the script is ready in the next three months. Right now Madhur is busy with Dil To Bachcha Hai Jee.”

Says the actress, “I’m now entering a new phase in my life and career. This year I hope to conquer many new peaks. By God’s grace Agent Vinod and Ra.1 are shaping up very well.”