Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bollywood beauties dazzling LFW 2010 with their ramp walk

Well, there has been no dearth of glamour and beauty in Lakme Fashion Week 2010 with Bollywood beauties sashaying down the ramp for ace designers.
It came as a refreshing change when picture perfect Sridevi mesmerized everyone as she came as the showstopper for Neeta Lulla’s 25th year in silver-grey gown. Though Sri was glad at the experience, she was equally nervous as she saved herself from tripping twice on the ramp.

Asked about Sridevi’s nervousness, Lulla said: “As far as I think, it happens sometimes when you walk the ramp after a long time. It was fantastic that on my 25th anniversary Sridevi walked the ramp and so many people actually made it to the show,” she said.
Sridevi too admitted that walking on the ramp was hard for her. “It was great but at the same time very hard for me,” she said.

The excitement was no less when hot and happening Sonakshi Sinha who was seen in a demure avatar in ‘Dabangg’ with her sarees came out on the ramp with killer denim jeans and frilly top, coupled with a hat at the show of Narendra Kumar, fondly called Nari’s association, with clothing brand Killer.

The one time designer, Sonakshi was completely at ease as she even broke into a slight dance enjoying the music. Talking about her stint in fashion designing, the actress said, “That unfortunately has taken a back seat. Designing is a very demanding job and so is acting, so if I try doing both, I will be nowhere, better I stick to one.

“My mom really wants me to launch a brand, but nothing anytime soon. I have studied it, invested so much of time. No education goes waste, so definitely sometime in future.”
So, here we are with a click from Sridevi and Sonakshi with their dazzling rampwalk.