Monday, July 26, 2010

Priyamani's Bollywood plans


Priyamani's Bollywood plans
Priyamani, the lady who proved her versatility withParuthiveeran, started her career withKangalal Kaithu Sei. After starring in several films in Tamil, she went on to experiment in Telugu, Malayalam and also Kannada. She is now the talk of the town in all four languages and her every forthcoming film generates a lot of expectations.
Now, the latest buzz is that the lady might star opposite Bollywood star Salman Khan in a sequel to Wanted (remake of Telugu blockbuster Pokiri).
But the actress has a different story to say. “Oh, really? First, it was speculated that there may be a sequel to Wanted. Even if it’s in the pipeline, nobody has called me yet. If it comes through, then why not a film with Sallu bhai?” she said.
“If I get to play a substantial role in Hindi films, I certainly won’t miss the opportunity. I’m not particular about working only with certain actors. While an opportunity to work with superstars is always welcome, I’m not averse to a mind-blowing role opposite a lesser-known star either. Where I can exhibit my talent and also be noticed matters. But otherwise, I’m quite comfortable in the South,” she added.