Saturday, May 22, 2010

Neha Dhupia wraps up the shoot of ‘With Love To Obama’


While you were wondering where Neha Dhupia had disappeared after her ‘De Dana Dan’ raked moolah at the box office and after critics were all praises for her in ‘Raat Gayi Baat Gayi’, the actress is not the one to sit down and relax. She was out there completing the shoot for her forthcoming ‘With Love To Obama’ where she plays a gangster called Munni.
When asked about her absence from the buzz and limelight, Neha laughs and says, “Well, there was a lot happening in the interim. I finished shooting for an entire film during this time period. ‘With Love To Obama’ is a special film and I did a lot of workshops with my director. The film is set in a certain location zone in India and I had to work a lot on my accent. I would soon be beginning to dub for the film.”
“For those 50 odd days, the entire country - let aside Bollywood - was undercover because of cricket”, she adds, “I used that time to wrap up With Love To Obama and also had some interesting script reading sessions. There are two films that I may end up doing. Meanwhile I also shot for two commercials. Also, shooting for AXN action awards is on the anvil. So yeah, actually there was a lot happening for me”.
Talking about the film, the actress informed, “It is a satire and I am quite satisfied with the portions I have seen of the film. I had put all my energy into shooting for the film. It has been shot quite well and there is an earthy rustic charm to it.”