Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shruti Seth to goes nasty and mean for ‘My Friend Pinto’

‘My Friend Pinto’ is a fresh, light and refreshing comedy. We wish a vary happy and successful professional and personal life for Shruti!! The chirpy, bubbly and beautiful actress Shruti Seth who has done some films like ‘Fanaa’, ‘Ta Ra Rum Pum’, ‘Jhoom Barabar Jhoom’ and ‘Rajneeti’ besides doing a number of roles on the smaller screen is all excited about her role in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘My Friend Pinto’ where she will be seen in an avatar different from the naïve and girl-next-door roles she has played earlier. She plays a very mean and nasty character in the film which has almost completed its shoot.

Shruti has also a lot goin on in her personal life with marriage on her cards this November to Danish Aslam who is currently directing ‘Break Ke Baad’ starring Imran Khan and Deepika Padukone.

Talking excitedly about her marriage, Shruti says, “It’s going to happen this November and I’m really excited about it, I’m glad that this year is going to be good for a chance to do very exciting work.” She will also be seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s next film ‘My Friend Pinto’ in which she plays a very mean and nasty character.

The shoot of ‘My Friend Pinto’ has come to an end, almost two more weeks are left, so after that I will have time only for my wedding.”