Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mandira Bedi gets sporty on ‘The Man’ cover

Mandira Bedi shot to fame with her noodle straps and sexy looks as the cricket presenter with noted cricket analyst Charu Sharma. She then went on for a cropped look and though her fans have liked this image of hers, she has now expressed her desire to grow her hair and to look like a girl.‘I have experimented a lot with my looks. Now I want to grow my hair and want to look like a girl. Growing hair will surely take some time,’ Mandira while talking to reporters after walking the ramp as a showstopper at the sixth edition of the Seagram’s Blenders Pride Fashion Tour in Kolkata.

Mandira said whenever her husband introduces her to friends ‘he says meet my ‘chota bhai’ (younger brother)’.

‘That is the reason I want to grow my hair and look like a girl,’ added Mandira.

Check out Mandira Bedi on the cover of The MAN Magazine for the month of September 2010 where she gets into sporty look with Commonwealth Games round the corner.