Saturday, September 18, 2010

The cast of ‘Double Dhamaal’ comes together for its launch


It was all excitement and going down the memory lanes as the cast and crew of ‘Double Dhamaal’ came together for the launch of the movie at the Mehboob Studio this Wednesday.
The original cast of the movie remains the same with Riteish Deshmukh, Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Javed Jaffrey and Aashish Chaudhary and actresses Kangana Ranaut and Mallika Sherawat being the additions.

Actors Aamir Khan and Anil Kapoor, too, graced the event of Indra Kumar and Ashok Thakeria’s ‘Double Dhamaal’ launch getting all too emotional and carried away.

“Anil and I have very fond memories working with Indra and Ashok. As an actor, I have done three films with Indu. We wish all the very best to the whole team and I am looking forward to a highly entertaining film,” Aamir told reporters.

Anil Kapoor said, “Indra and Ashok are like my brothers. They are in the field since I started my career. The first film I did with them was Mohabbat. The mahurat was also in Mehboob Studio.”

Aamir Khan had teamed with Thakeria and Kumar in ‘Dil’ and ‘Mann’ where as Anil has worked with them in the super hit ‘Beta’.