Thursday, August 19, 2010

Salman Khan inspires Sonakshi Sinha to take to paint brush and canvas

Arbaaz Khan’s ‘Dabanng’ is creating news for Salman Khan’s new look and the debut of Sonakshi Sinha, the lovely daughter of Shatrugan Sinha. Inside sources say that Sonakshi and Salman get along like a house on fire and have a great chemistry off the sets too. Salman is all praises for the new girl and is all out promoting her on social networking sites.

Now that Salman is a good painter and has already painted Aamir Khan and Asin Thottumkal in the past, he plans to paint Sonakshi on his canvas too. Not only that, he has discovered the painter in the wannabe Bollywood babe and inspired her to turn to paint brush and canvas who was used to only sketching.
Confirms Sonakshi, “I’ve done fashion designing so I knew how to sketch. Using the paintbrush was something I dreaded. But Salman helped me overcome this fear and taught me to paint.”
Sonakshi whose first painting was a woman with a cross has Salman’s style reflecting in her painting and says, “I’ve incorporated a lot of his (Salman’s) style into mine. The day I put my own ideas on canvas my painting will look different from his.”