Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Manisha Koirala is in Finland for her honeymoon

Manisha Koirala may have disappeared from the silver screen but this Nepali beauty is having a great time with her husband, Nepalese businessman Samrat Dahal in Sievi, Finland where the couple is spending their honeymoon. Manisha had always wanted to go to Europe for her honeymoon and had been quoted saying, “I’ve planned a dream honeymoon for us. I’ve been to the European destinations before as a single woman. This time it’s different.”
Talking about the after marriage feelings, a nostalgic Manisha told, “I feel different now that I’m married. It’s as though I’ve found my bearings in life. There’s a new sense of belonging, as though there’s someone constantly there to support me, to hold me when I fall. I’ve never felt this way before.”
Manisha also expressed her desire to stay in touch with Mumbai even after her marriage but she added that she will do only selected movies and would not be interested in decorative roles.