Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bipasha Basu at the launch of Gili’s new campaign

Bipasha Basu and John Abraham have been seeing each other for quite sometime now and the couple has managed to swim through rough patches in their relationship. Recently, Bipasha confesses that whatever jewelry adorns her has all been gifted by boyfriend John.
‘All the jewelry comes to me from John. He is my diamond supplier,’ Bipasha told reporters after
She also expressed what kind of engagement ring she would like and said, ‘Well the engagement ring comes from the other side. You have to ask this to the other side. I hope it’s nice and beautiful; not too big, not too small, just the right size for my finger.’

At the launch of a new ad campaign of Gili, the jewellery brand of Gitanjali, at Taj Lands End, Bipasha also stated that though her mother saves a lot of jewellery for her, but she is happy with her own stuff.
‘My mother saves a lot of gold and diamond jewellery for me. I have not really looked into it. Till now, I am very happy with my jewellery,’ said Bipasha.
Check out Bipasha at the launch of Gili’s new campaign….