Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ayesha Takia to explore new ventures

Bollywood’s cutie Ayesha Takia is now trying her hand at different ventures this time, given that her acting career is not going great guns. She is not only all set to launch her designer label called ‘AYESHA’, she is also setting up her own coffee chain shops across the nation and for this new venture, the actress is spending quite some time traveling and doing all the ground work.
Talking about her new business Ayesha says, “I have decided to open my own chain of coffee shops across the nation. While doing films remains my core passion, I will still love to try out a few new things in life. Opening coffee shops is just one of the ideas that has got me completely absorbed at the moment.”
On the personal front too, Ayesha is having a passionate time with hubby Farhan Azmi. Where Ayesha takes keen interest in Farhan’s hotel business, Azmi, too, stands by her side in her new ventures.