Saturday, July 31, 2010

After Monica & Dimpy, Rahul Mahajan gets back to chasing Payal Rohatgi again

Rahul Mahajan is known for his fickle-mindedness and flirtatious ways which was all too public in ‘Big Boss 2’ where he two-timed with Payal Rohatgi and Monica Bedi. Now, his just a few months old marriage is bearing the brunt as Mahajan has gone back to chasing his ex-flame Payal Rohatgi with incessant messages at odd hours. “Please! He is a married man and I am not in touch with him. We used to be friends but that was a long time ago. He also offered to pay me Rs 1 crore to be a part of it. You see, he wanted a friend around. But I was used enough in ‘Bigg Boss 2’ to know better,” she said.

It may be mentioned here that Rahul’s relationship with Payal was marred with his open flirt with Monica Bedi in the house of Big Boss, so much so that Payal even vacated the apartment Rahul had once gifted her.

Where Rahul seems to be longing for a second chance, Payal is utterly furious at his attitude and has openly come out with her anger.

Confirming the news, Payal said, “What Rahul is doing by calling and sending me messages is very irritating. I am done with him. I don’t live in the past.” Payal also revealed that Rahul had previously offered to pay her Rs 1 crore just to be one of the contestants of his nation wide ‘Swayamvar’.

“The most difficult period was when I was housed in Bigg Boss 2. I realised his true colours there,” said Payal adding that she has no feelings left for Rahul now.