Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sushmita Sen is ready to be a real mom now


Sushmita Sen had adopted Renee in 2000 and then again, she adopted Alisah this year as a three-month-old baby. However, this mother of two crossing 34, now wants to have a biological child as she feels the “clock is ticking for her.”
“I will go for a biological baby this time because clock is ticking for me,” Sen told adding, “After that (biological baby) I can mother as many babies as possible as there are lot of babies who want the love of a mother.”
This quote naturally arose the topic of marriage for the gorgeous lady, who in turn evaded the question saying, “I said the clock is ticking… I never said anything about marriage. Every girl wants her prince charming. Though I stopped thinking about it long back but I still want to meet my prince charming.”
Sushmita Sen is, at present, training 30 girls for Tantra Entertainment which has become the India Franchise for Miss Universe event scheduled in December this year.